Business Development Representatives
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Are you looking to grow your sales career with a fast growing & innovative Technology Company?
CareWorx is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our rapidly growing sales team. As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our sales team and Account Executives to develop new business leads and help generate sales.
The role of our Business Development Representative is to provide support to the sales and marketing teams in the ongoing development and reach out to new qualified sales leads. As a BDR you are the starting point for making customers raving fans of our Managed IT Support Service.
Some might consider thus an entry level position, but we consider it a critical part of the sales engine. This is a very important role in our sales process and we are looking for people with the right DNA. You will be making calls daily to local business and positioning the value of our IT Services and to be a superstar you’ll need to be passionate and eager to get appointments. Of course, it is also a great way to get valuable sales experience and learn the skills required to grow within our team.
We’re looking for a candidate that is a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality is key, and the drive to reach decision makers is essential.
Description of Responsibilities
- 60-80 calls per day consistently into target accounts
- Must be able to prospect daily for new opportunities
- Schedule approximately 3-7 appointments per week for Account Executives
- Follow up with inbound leads to assure satisfaction and respond to queries
- Quickly identify opportunities through proper qualifying and analyzing customer needs
- Drive attendance to webinars and events
- Maintain accurate records of contacts, activities, and results in company CRM system
- Follow up on marketing campaigns
- Ability to adapt to change call approach to achieve results
- Maintain partnership with outside sales team
- Actively participate in weekly sales meetings
- Participate in sales training and sales support group
- Ensure all documentation is properly maintained and updated in a timely
- Quickly identify and move non-sales inquiries to other areas of the company
- Attend monthly Networking Events and Network as Identified
Experience & Education
- Winning Attitude!!! A DRIVE to be the BEST!!…and a love of being on the phone.
- Proven track record of overachievement against metrics.
- Effective organizational and data entry skills.
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed sales quotas.
- Previous telephone experience and familiar with booking meetings with decision makes.
- Strong ability to make a quick connection, articulate value and secure commitment.
- Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated telephone sales experience, preferably qualifying opportunities in SMB accounts.
- Detail oriented and self-starter who can maintain call rate to achieve call time and contact objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- PC literate-proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Team player with high energy, positive, “customer” friendly attitude.
- Internet and social networking skills an asset.
- Generous base salary + generous commissions for sales generated from your efforts.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- We are a stable and growing company.
- Company-funded training and coaching from a recognized industry leader.
- Lots of fun!
APPLY NOW BY EMAIL